It's always fun to look back and assess a year gone by. What did I accomplish? Did I get closer to my goals? Did I achieve any of those goals?
For me, 2010 was the best year of my life. Amongst my highlights were getting engaged, getting married, traveling a lot, and building my businesses.
- I attended Affiliate Summit in Las Vegas and met a lot of amazing people.
- I took blogging more seriously.
- I officially launched a successful Consumer Report publication.
- Endagon launched EndagonTV to help new online videos go viral.
- I felt the need to blog more about music through Musicsmaster.com.
- I sold a domain name for a lot of money.
- I visited California for the first time in my life and loved it.
- Endagon launched the on-site SEO service called SiteStagers.com.
- I got engaged!
- Endagon launched the brand behind the upcoming conference called TECHnically Music.
- Endagon saw the success of Songclash.com take place.
- The MLB season started (I love baseball).
- I started working on a TBD project that should be released in early 2011 (Stay tuned!)
- I publicly launched a humor t-shirt website called Iced Tees.
- Endagon expanded into South Florida and NYC.
- I took a trip to NYC.
- Endagon hired new amazing employees.
- I started microblogging over at stalk.loganlenz.com.
- I took a trip to New England.
- I got to manage and oversee a few more projects and watch them come to life (still in private testing).
- Endagon decided to postpone the TECHnically Music event until 2011.
- I began writing more often. There are a few books in the works right now.
- Endagon began working on a new project that will be ready in early 2011.
- I continued rooting for the Atlanta Braves to make the playoffs.
- I celebrated my 26th birthday.
- I launched music.loganlenz.com to allow me to share the music I am listening to at any given time.
- I decided to rewatch the entire television series LOST on DVD due to severe geekery.
- I got married!
- I launched Jiggy Piggy - a full-service agency helping only musicians.
- Jiggy Piggy launched the monthly music licensing newsletter.
- I threw a party with family and friends to celebrate my marriage.
- I traveled to the Smoky Mountains for a short honeymoon/Thanksgiving.
- Endagon released the new and improved Endagon.com.
- I counted down the 25 best albums of 2010 at Musicsmaster.com.
- I launched another company that I am super excited about for 2011.
- I traveled to New England to celebrate the holidays with family.
And now, I am ending the year by writing this blog post to sum it all up.
What a magical year! I can't wait to see what 2011 brings.