A friend of mine over at Driven Productions is putting on a music conference in January. This week is the last week to signup to showcase for all bands. More information is listed below.
Reserve your spot to showcase at the event by clicking here.
This is your official LAST CHANCE invitation to submit to the Driven Music + Art Conference!
Event Dates: Saturday, January 29th, 2011
Event Location: Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Hollywood, Florida
Submissions Open: Submissions are open now!
Submissions Close: Saturday, December 18th
Submission Fee: $29.00
What is The Driven Music + Art Conference?
This event is a music and art conference at The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida that is a direct-connect to music industry executives and professionals. It includes discussions, Q&A, and meet & greets with those that are in the position to offer career advancement.
Why should my band submit to perform?
You're submitting for the chance to perform at more than just a show. It's a showcase. Showcase your live performance for music industry executives and professionals! Showcase it for music fans! Do it to increase your chance at career advancement! This event will put an exceptional venue on your show schedule.
Showcase performance spots are available to bands, duos, and solo artists that submit and are selected to perform. It’s a chance for bands to bring their live show to music industry executives and professionals, as well as bring their live show to music fans eager to see the best in emerging bands. Hear from and meet a panel of music industry executives and professionals. Engage in discussions led by featured panelists including:
- Steve Robertson (Atlantic Records VP of A&R - Signed Paramore and Shinedown)
- Nick Haussling (Warner Brother Records A&R)
- Jimmy Roc (MySpace Records)
- Chad Beatz (writer and multi-platinum selling producer for Travie McCoy, Rihanna and more, A&R Consultant to the VP of A&R at Island/Def Jam)
- Jeff Halatrax (writer and producer for Kevin Rudolph, Selena Gomez and more)
- Scott Mitchell Putesky (Marilyn Manson & The Spooky Kids co-founder and original guitarist, most famously known as "Daisy Berkowitz")
- Jason Bieler (Bieler Brothers Records co-founder [Nonpoint, Skindred] and founding member of Saigon Kick [Atlantic Records])
- Lou Plaia (ReverbNation co-founder)
More to be announced.
Shake hands with those right now in the position to advance your career in music! Connect. Network. Learn. Advance!
Is The Driven Music + Art Conference for me?
Yes, if you're interested in music. It's for bands and artists seeking advancement and the chance to showcase for industry executives and professionals, fans of live music, those studying music, anyone interested in the business side of music and those already active in the industry looking to make new contacts, as well as "give back" to their industry.
This is open to ALL genres of music.
This is your LAST CHANCE to submit. By submitting to this Showcase, you will receive one FREE ticket to attend the conference whether you were selected to perform or not. Event information subject to change.
Click here to reserve your spot to showcase.