It's already Tuesday and I'm finally publishing this post. The fact that these are typically shared on Monday mornings suggest how much I have on my plate this week. I'm now on Day 24 of Whole30, and still feeling great. Only one more week to go - even though I don't plan on going too far back to the darkside after all of this. That would defeat the purpose of the month-long exercise.
As all of my readers know, you can optimize your time by outsourcing general tasks to a team of virtual assistants using Fancy Hands. Below is my list for this week.
- Make an Appointment: Schedule my monthly on this specific date.
- Write a Letter: I need a thank you letter handwritten. Please write and send.
- Email Automation Software: Set up a new communication flow.
- Find Gifts: Make a list of potential gifts to purchase.
- Promote Products: Continue posting product information to certain sites.
Have an awesome week!