It was so beautiful outside this weekend. I deliberately spent a lot of time outdoors to take advantage of this rare South Florida weather. I'm now on Day 8 of Whole30, and I'm feeling great. As expected, I've been having cravings every so often (pizza and milkshakes most commonly), but I have stayed strong throughout. I keep telling myself that I'm a quarter of the way there, and that I already feel great. This is good for me.
As all of my readers know, you can optimize your time by outsourcing general tasks to a team of virtual assistants using Fancy Hands. Below is my list for this week.
- Make an Appointment: Schedule my monthly on this specific date.
- Get Tickets: Find tickets for an event.
- Cancel Subscription: Cancel my monthly bill, but set it on hold for the future.
- Add Someone To Family Plan: Based on info you found last week, let's add the line.
- Promote Products: Continue posting product information to certain sites.
Have a very productive workweek!