It has been a very busy Monday, but I am plowing through all of my tasks. I started incorporating an IFTTT for my Followup.cc reminders that now send the reminders via SMS as well. I felt this was necessary because I am sometimes out and about when I need to do something. Reading the reminder (and having the email) covers both bases and ensures I get whatever it is done quickly. As all of my readers know, you can optimize your time by outsourcing general tasks to a team of virtual assistants using Fancy Hands. Below is my list for this week.
- Organize My Evernote: I'd like to use it more often, but it's currently a mess.
- Change Subscription: Call and change the settings of my subscription.
- Book Appointment: I need to see a doctor for something. Please make an appointment.
- Order Gift: Call the bank and reset it.
- Research SEO Tools: I need a new tool to do something specific.
Have a very productive workweek!