It's a shortened four day week due to yesterday's holiday. That means we need to be as productive as possible to make up for the loss of a day. Manage your tasks and value your outputs.
As all of my readers know, you can optimize your time by outsourcing general tasks to a team of virtual assistants using Fancy Hands. Below is my list for this week.
- Get Teetime: My friends and I will be playing footgolf this weekend.
- Confirm Seats: Let's put the money down and confirm seats for an event.
- Get Cheaper Price: One of our monthly bills have gone up without us noticing.
- Obtain Quotes: We need some work done at the office. Please get some quotes.
- Locate Materials: Trying to find material that isn't made anymore. Scour the web.
Have a very productive workweek!