It's another week, and another set of tasks that I do not want to take care of myself. Using Fancy Hands, these are some of the things I will accomplish while not having to worry about them directly. Automation leads to a wonderful life.
- Book a Doctor's Appointment: Give them a call and schedule something for the second week in June.
- Find These New Contacts Online and Friend Them: I met some new friends this weekend. Follow up with them on social networks to expand rolodex.
- Find Out How To Customize Microsoft Sync in My Car: I'm loving the features, but would love to understand ALL of its custom capabilities.
- Google Glass Waiting List: Get me on the Google Glass waiting list. Make initial deposit as needed.
- Purchase an Engagement Gift for a Friend: Find where they're registered and pick something out from the list. Ideally for their new home.