Followup.cc and Resnooze are still working out really well for me. Using the email inbox as the ultimate tasklist is extremely productive and rewarding. Let me know what you think after you give it a try. Part of this week will be atypical due to my obsession with the World Cup. I may even need to take half of the day off for the U.S. v. Germany match on Thursday. It's bound to be an exciting one.
As all of my readers know, you can optimize your time by outsourcing general tasks to a team of virtual assistants using Fancy Hands. Below is my list for this week.
- Order Flooring: We're buying excess materials. Please place the order.
- Make Lighting Appointment: Please schedule a date this weekend with the provider.
- Kitchen Planning: Please schedule a time this weekend with the team.
- Order Tickets: I'm looking for the best tickets to an upcoming event.
- Buy a Surprise Gift: Place an order for me for a friend.
Have an amazing week filled with extreme productivity!