Followup.cc and Resnooze are still working out really well for me. Using the email inbox as the ultimate tasklist is extremely productive and rewarding. Let me know what you think after you give it a try. This week is already off to a hectic start. I need to make sure I'm focusing on things only I can do - while outsourcing the rest.
As all of my readers know, you can optimize your time by outsourcing general tasks to a team of virtual assistants using Fancy Hands. Below is my list for this week.
- Call Someone Back: Received a voicemail. Please call them back.
- Make Dinner Reservations: Set a day and time well in advance.
- Call for Glasses: I need to pick up glasses being made for me.
- Confirm Painting: Book their work for this week.
- Call Light Technician: He hasn't been responding and we need work done.
Have an amazing week filled with productivity!