Followup.cc and Resnooze are still working out really well for me. Using the email inbox as the ultimate tasklist is extremely productive and rewarding. Let me know what you think after you give it a try.
I'm taking a few days off this week for travel so I need to be as efficient as possible to make up for lost time.
As all of my readers know, you can optimize your time by outsourcing general tasks to a team of virtual assistants using Fancy Hands. Below is my list for this week.
- Call Someone Back: Received a voicemail. Please call them back.
- Find Best Looper Pedal: For recording music.
- Recycling Laptops: I'd like to find a place to donate old laptops.
- Find People To Sell Stuff: I'd like someone that can make online listings with just images of items.
- Confirm Appointment: Please call the place to confirm.
Have a great week of optimal effectiveness!