I'm still feeling really good about my leveraging of Followup.cc and Resnooze to help me save time during the day. If you haven't looked into utilizing these services yet, you should definitely give it a try. I have a full week of work this week so I'll be pushing hard to get as much done as humanly possible.
As all of my readers know, you can optimize your time by outsourcing general tasks to a team of virtual assistants using Fancy Hands. Below is my list for this week.
- Call Someone Back: Received a voicemail. Please call them back.
- Find Sketch to Mockup Service: iPhone and iPad compatibility please.
- Find Book Designer: Would love to see their portfolio first.
- Order Wood Repair Pen: Need the product for a quick fix at home.
- Subscribe to Podcasts: I'm removing podcasts from my phone. I prefer to subscribe to them via RSS.
Have a great week of extreme efficiency!