My abandonment of the traditional to-do list is going swimmingly so far. I feel more productive simply taking what is thrown at me. Followup.cc and Resnooze are lifesavers and have been providing me with a list of real-time reminders that keep me in flow throughout the day.
So far so good.
As all of my readers know, you can optimize your time by outsourcing general tasks to a team of virtual assistants using Fancy Hands. Below is my list for this week.
- Call Someone Back: Received a voicemail. Please call them back.
- Update Followup.cc Calendar: There are some duplicate entries.
- Find CD Digitizing Service: Need somewhere to ship to and get done.
- Find Easiest Item Selling App: Sold doesn't exist anymore. Need a pic to market app replacement.
- Call Floor Repair Company: Need some assistance with flooring in our kitchen.
Have a great week of optimal productivity!