I have been traveling a lot lately. So much so, that I've skipped a few of these weekly posts along the way. I guess that's just what happens when you get busy. You may still automate a bunch of tasks, but the reporting of doing such an act (as in these blog posts) tend to fall by the wayside. I'm happy to back to normal now.
As all of my readers know, you can optimize your time by outsourcing general tasks to a team of virtual assistants using Fancy Hands. Below is my list for this week.
- Make Appointment: I need to see a doctor for a checkup. Please make the appointment.
- Dinner Reservations: I need to make a reservation for an upcoming event.
- Car Service Appointment: Please call and book a service appointment.
- Upload Databases: We have updated some of our data and I need you to upload the new database to our servers.
- Cancel Online Service: We use a customer service application that I'd like to cancel.
Here's to another successful week for all of my readers. Beat this week by accomplishing everything on your to-do list!