I had a great weekend filled with my favorite sport of baseball. I saw the RedSox play a spring training game on Saturday and then played in my own league's opening day (we ended up winning the game). I'm a bit sore today, but my brain is feeling strong and ready to go. As all of my readers know, you can optimize your time by outsourcing general tasks to a team of virtual assistants using Fancy Hands. Below is my list for this week.
- Send Flowers: Please have flowers sent to the following address.
- Dinner Reservations: I need to make a reservation for an upcoming event.
- Secure Airport Parking: Please call and set me up for my flight.
- Research Travel Industry: I have a new business opportunity. I need to see the industry opportunity.
- Airport Transportation: Please make sure there is a car waiting for me at the airport.
Here's to another successful week for all of my readers. Let's work extra smart this week!