It has been a very busy 2014 so far. There is a lot going on and a lot of restructuring around me that will hopefully lead to more productivity down the road. However, sometimes you have to crawl to walk when embedding something new into a preexisting process. That's why I useFancy Hands so heavily. I need to push some tasks aside and let their amazing team of virtual personal assistants take care of items on my behalf. Below is my list for this week.
- Inquire About Ticket Refunds: I need to know how to handle an event I can't attend anymore.
- Call About Invoice: I received an invoice from our pest guy. I just want to make sense of the charges.
- Organize Google Drive: I'd like to set up folders for all recent documents.
- Cancel Dinner Reservations: I can no longer attend.
- Unsubscribe from Inactive Blogs: Log in to my RSS reader and clean it out.
Keep up the great work and 2014 will end up being your most productive year yet!