Now that the holidays are over, I'm back into the swing of things. I have a little ground to recover, so I need to be as efficient as possible this week. Using Fancy Hands, I will let my team of virtual assistants take care of many of my to-do items that fall into that category. Below is an example of this week's list of tasks that I'm purposely avoiding.
- Call Dentist: I have a specific question to ask my doctor.
- Find Christmas Lights Near Me: Please survey stores around my house.
- Find iPad Cases: I got an iPad Air. I need a case.
- The Best iPad Apps: Research lists on best apps for business and productivity.
- Have Password Reset: The "Forgot Password" link isn't working for an account of mine.
This is the last post of this kind in 2013. Here's to an amazing 2014 filled with automation and extreme productivity!