I'm taking next week off for the holiday so this week is pivotal in making sure I meet some of the year-end deadlines. Using Fancy Hands, I will let my team of virtual assistants take care of many of my to-do items that fall into that category. Below is an example of this week's list of tasks that I'm purposely avoiding.
- Set Up Email Addresses: Configure new migrated email addresses.
- Find Out About Company: I'm interested in a potential partnership.
- Set Up Web Security Features: Updating software for 2014.
- Call About Home Insurance: Need to see if changes will take effect in January.
- Set Up New Ticketing System: We're changing some of our infrastructure for 2014.
This might be the last one of these in 2013, but I'm not sure yet. If it is, have a happy New Year. See you in 2014!