It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. While a lot of projects become urgent and require completion by the end of the year, there is also a trend that suggests that most of my clients become inaccessible due to holiday vacations or shear holiday craziness.cheap software downloads oem Regardless, I'm always busy enough to enjoy outsourcing some of the tasks that I dislike doing every week.
Using Fancy Hands, I will let my team of virtual assistants take care of many of my to-do items that fall into that category. Below is an example of this week's list of tasks that I'm purposely avoiding.
- Make Doctor Appointment: It's time for my annual checkup.
- Change Mailserver: Change the settings for a client.
- Call About Return Policy: Bought a gift. Need to find out about return policy.
- Call About Home Insurance: Need to see if changes will take effect in January.
- Install New Ticketing System: We're changing some of our infrastructure for 2014.
Here's to another productive week!