It's slated to be another busy week (When is it not?). The first thing I did on this Monday morning is make sure I align my goals with tangible tasks that I can have someone else accomplish for me.
That's why I use Fancy Hands every week. They are able to take care of things I don't want to spend time on. Some examples of these types of tasks are below. I'm confident they'll get all of these done by the end of the week:
- Better Voicemail Ring Count: Can you call Better Voicemail to find out if I can lower the amount of times the phone rings before it initiates my custom answering system?
- Mother's Day Flowers: Find the lowest prices on flowers with accompanying cards so that I can buy the women of my life something special for Mother's Day.
- Ally Business Credit Card: I'm testing out Ally's "virtual" banking solution. I'd like to find out how they handle businesses. Are there credit card options?
- Find a Reliable Social Media Management Provider: I need an inexpensive service to partner with. Please find someone reliable.
- Find a Reliable Content Writer: I need an inexpensive service to partner with. Please find someone reliable.
Now that's being efficient.