It's already late on Monday. I've been busy so far this morning. Rightfully so since this is a shortened holiday week in observation of Thanksgiving on Thursday. Instead of writing this week off, use your laziness to assign tasks to a team of virtual assistants that will get your work done for you.
Using Fancy Hands, I will let my team of virtual assistants take care of many of my to-do items that I'm not looking forward to doing throughout the week. Below is an example of this week's list of tasks that I'm purposely avoiding.
- Buy Wedding Gift: Please order this specific item.
- Call Lawn Maintenance: I need our provider to trim a tree.
- Make Pressurewash Appointment: Book for next week.
- Reserve Terramar Park: We need a park for our soccer matches. Please call and reserve.
- Obtain Domain Name: Retrieve a transfer of a domain from a friend.
Enjoy your shortened week and Thanksgiving holiday!