It's already late on Monday. I've been busy so far this week. Fortunately, I won't be as busy as most people would be in my situation since I outsource a handful of my tasks every week (as you know). Even more so, I wouldn't flaunt the tasks I outsource each week if I didn't feel it was a very important productivity element of my weeks.
Using Fancy Hands, I will let my team of virtual assistants take care of many of my to-do items that I'm not looking forward to doing throughout the week. Below is an example of this week's list of tasks that I'm purposely avoiding.
- Make a Purchase: Order new headphones online.
- Find a Google Calendar: I'd like to track when all IPOs are scheduled.
- Email Bank Statements: Download and email statements to my accountant.
- Create Thanksgiving Content: We need to start writing holiday-themed content.
- Postpone Roof Cleaning: Postpone a few days with cleaning company.
Enjoy your week of maximized productivity!