It's back to work after another great weekend away. I'm still recovering from last night's Breaking Bad finale, but I'm sure I'll be at full momentum by the time lunch comes around. Using Fancy Hands, I will let my team of virtual assistants take care of many of those to-do items that I'm not looking forward to doing throughout the week. Below is an example of this week's list of tasks that I'm outsourcing.
- Find Extra iPhone 5S Chargers: We need one for the car and a few extra for the office.
- Make Dinner Reservations: Call and book the night and time.
- Create Stock Spreadsheet: I have tickers I'm tracking. Please organize them in an Excel with necessary formulas.
- Find Best Twitter Directories: Trying to create awareness around a new Twitter account. Please send me a list of sites.
- Post Client Pictures/Testimonials: We have pics coming in from clients. Post them to my social profiles accordingly.
I hope you have the most efficient week ever!