I'm traveling on Friday of this week for a family wedding. This means this will be yet another shortened week for me. Using Fancy Hands, I will let my team of virtual assistants take care of many of those to-do items that I'm not looking forward to doing throughout the week. Below is an example of this week's list of tasks that I'm outsourcing.
- Get a Watch Battery Replaced: Find me somewhere close that can do it within 5 minutes.
- Cancel Pest Service: Call to cancel a monthly maintenance plan that I don't need anymore.
- Plan for New iPhone: Call the Verizon location I'll be going to to see how busy it will be Friday morning.
- Confirm Hotel Room: Just call the hotel to make sure we're all set for this weekend.
- Call Insurance Company: Change the mailing address for the bills.
Here's to yet another very efficient week!