If you keep track of these weekly outsourcing posts, you'll realize that this one is being released in the afternoon, which is very atypical of me. That just shows how busy I am on this wonderful Monday morning. Using Fancy Hands, I will let my team of virtual assistants take care of many of those to-do items that I'm not looking forward to doing throughout the week. Below is an example of this week's list of tasks that I'm outsourcing.
- Apple Certified Technicians: Find me a local shop that is equipped to fix a broken iMac computer with a fried hard drive.
- Find Local Grout Cleaners: I'm seeking a specialty solution for the bathroom in my home.
- Change Hearing Test Appointment: I can't make the previously set appointment. Please postpone to a few weeks afterward.
- Find Keychain Manufacturers: I'm looking for a reliable provider with a quick turnaround. It doesn't matter where they are located.
- Test New Mailserver: Send some test emails to make sure all forwarders are working properly.
Here's to yet another very efficient week!