So far, so good. The week is off to a great start. I hope it continues to run as smoothly as everything has this morning. Using Fancy Hands, I will let my team of virtual assistants take care of many of those to-do items that I'm not looking forward to doing throughout the week. Below is an example of this week's list of tasks that I'm outsourcing.
- Set up a Sharebuilder account: I'm diversifying my investments. Please set me up with one of these accounts.
- Call dedicated server company: I need to have my "kmemsize" resource expanded temporarily on a dedicated server of mine.
- Find the best mobile stock alert apps: I need real-time alerts for my more aggressive trades. What's my best option?
- Renew all GoDaddy domains: It's that time of the month. Please make sure nothing expires.
- Download Files From Server and Backup: We're doing a redesign of a site. I need to export some specific files from a server of mine.
Here's to yet another very efficient week!