It has already been a very busy Monday morning. I can already tell that I will be working a lot this week. Using Fancy Hands, I will let my team of virtual assistants take care of many of those to-do items that I'm not looking forward to doing throughout the week. Below is an example of this week's list of tasks that I'm outsourcing.
- Send auto insurance info to Lincoln: Something changed with my plan. Send them the updates.
- Call cable company: There seems to be an issue with the latest bill.
- Find ideal poster sizes: We need to print posters for promotional use. Find out which sizes are most ideal.
- Close excess bank accounts: My bank is forcing a monthly fee. Let's close those accounts and move to another bank.
- Test a project on Swiftly.com: Issue a minor design task to the site to analyze the process.
Let's have another very productive week!