Only one week until vacation time. That means I need to be super efficient this week. Using Fancy Hands, I can do this by letting my team of virtual assistants take care of a lot of my tasks. Below is an example of this week's task list.
- Rental Car: Call and book a car for me.
- Belkin Mac Address for Router: Call Belkin's technical support to have them clone my MAC address.
- Find New Landscaper: My landscaper has gone MIA. Find a local reliable provider to replace him.
- Google Reader to Feedly: Migrate all of my RSS feeds before Google Reader shuts down on July 1st.
- Obtain Building Permit: Call the city to have them issue a permit for building at our home.
It should be a very good week, per usual.