October is usually a pretty great month for me. I get to recover from a busy September, watch the weather slowly get cooler (or less hot), and celebrate Halloween.
This October seems to be a little busier than usual. I have a ton of events to attend and will also find myself traveling more for a wedding.
So, what kind of events or projects are planned in October?
- October 3rd: LANY at Revolution Live
- October 8th: Band of Horses at Fillmore
- October 13th - 17th: Trip to North Carolina
- October 18th: Sound of Music at Broward Center
- October 31st: Halloween
- Every Saturday: Movie day with the family
- Every Wednesday: Date night with the wife
- Every Sunday: Baseball
I'm also looking forward to getting back into shape a bit. That includes:
- Meditate every morning
- Work out in the mornings (at least 10,000 steps + 100 pushups)
- Daily Burn workouts a few times per week
- Do yoga once a week
- Take a cold shower daily
- Eat vegan during the week
It should be a great month.